You'll Love Browsing Our
Friendly Country Market!
As you step onto our old fashioned
front porch you will be invited inside by the aroma of fresh picked apples
and the fresh baked pies just coming out of our oven.
Some of our
"specialty" items will change throughout the fall but you can
always count on finding a great selection of these "Ontario"
- Fresh, local, apple cider.
- Fresh picked Corn, Squash, Onions and other seasonal
- Apple cider vinegars & other apple related
- Local, 100% pure non-pasteurized honey.
- Pure, Maple syrup.
- Mennonite jams, jellies, preserves, cheese and
sausage from all over Ontario.
- Fresh fudge from St Jacobs.
- Unique gift items, custom gift baskets and much MUCH more.
Operating Hours are 10am to 6pm Daily Mid August-October
PICK-YOUR-OWN (PYO) & WAGON RIDES WEEKENDS ONLY
November & December: 10am to 6pm Mon-Fri, Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
Closing Day: December 23rd
SORRY NO PETS, PICNICS, OR SMOKING
14800 Innis Lake Road Caledon, Ontario L7C 2Y8
Phone: (905) 584-0354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org